Friday, September 17, 2004

is this for real?

Where do I start?!!!!!!

If this is real, how sad and lame are these people, ALL of them, and why are they posting this gossipy mean trash?!!!

If this is supposed to be fiction in the illusion of reality, they really need to work on their 'creative' writing skills. (Note to blogger: Please, take this as constructive criticism from someone who believes you can create whatever you choose: choose classes, get feedback, practice.)

I was bored before I even got to what I am sure is deemed "the juicy" part, but I am highly irritated by the wasting of my time, so I continued to read in the hopes of even the most meager payoff, none forthcoming FYI - and this was just the latest entry. Additionally, it was frequently impossible to follow, even with speaker names provided, I couldn't tell who they were speaking of at times or who they were in support of.

What do you think, check it out, then come back and let me know in the comments section.

http://boyfriendpapersrevisited.blogspot.com/

No comments: