Friday, September 24, 2004

Agreeing with TV Guide & Rochelle Thomas

"Without a Trace
...But on to other things. I know I'm supposed to feel sorry for the blind girl, but she gets on my nerves too much for me to care. I'm all about her teacher. Now that's a strong woman. She gets kidnapped, the bad guys break her leg, rape and beat her, and she can still pull it together enough to tell blondie how to go for help and to talk the rapist guy out of dragging her along with him when he was on the run. I want that kind of inner strength. Not that I want to be damn near killed to get it or anything. But you know what I mean."

Yes, I totally do, and had the same thought!! That character was a rockin' female role model!! I wish she didn't need to be raped and beaten to get that point across...

No comments: