Thursday, September 16, 2004

hilarious, very funny, ouch

My Daily Addictions:
1) This guy is brilliant, he is an ingenoius character, just reading him is an adventure, being him must be hilarious, check him out
tuckermax.com

2) This woman cracks me up, she is smart, and witty and she is also very real and easy to relate to. Her story is quite something. Help Heather win with a 'dooce' (thanks TC!)
dooce.com

So Bad It's Worth A Laugh:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME: good gawd sweetie, I am sure you are a lovely person, but kill me with boredom why don't you, seriously. Just for the record, I feel compelled to note that just including profanity doesn't automatically make something funny. Good, comedic profanity is a true. fucking. art. don't mess with it if you can't hack it. You'll see what I mean: http://angelrose.journalspace.com/

No comments: